Welcome! Here's a summary of the past few months.
Welcome to our blog. I'm new at this so bear with me while I figure this out. I've created this blog to keep everyone informed with the daily events in our lives. And also because it really sucks to be stuck in bed for the next two months! I'll give you a quick update on the past few months: In December we found out that we are pregnant. Because of my previous problems, I have to have a daily injection of Lovenox in my stomach. Considering how much I hate needles, Joey gets the honor of doing this. I'll post a picture later. It's quite the sight. I have to cover my face with a pillow every time. Anyway, things were pretty smooth going until March. I began having some minor complications due to the Lovenox and work, so my doctor took me off of work. Then at the beginning of May, I began having preterm labor complications... Complete bedrest here I come! And that is where I've been for the past two and a half weeks. She (Yes, it's a girl!) isn't due until August 17 (my dad's birthday), but my doctor says we can safely deliver anytime after July 20. Believe me, I'm crossing off the days! Well, that has been our excitement as of late.

1 Comments:
Love the Pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home