Sunday, December 04, 2005

Update

I know I haven't been very good at updating lately, so here it goes:
Sydney is growing like a weed. It seems like everytime we put a new outfit on her, she has already outgrown it! Oh! She rolled over the other day. She rolled over from her tummy to her back. She is so funny when she does it. She gets up on her elbows and lets her head fall one way. She knows that her body will soon follow. She did it several days in a row, but now she is acting like she has forgotten how. She is also convinced that she is ready to stand up!
Things are going well for me. My hair is still doing the post-pregnancy shedding thing. It is driving me crazy. I have hair everywhere! I am constantly having to pull it out of Sydney's hands.
Joey is working as usual. Some weeks, we feel like we hardly see him. He has a lighter load this week though!
Piper and Leo are going through another round of training. Piper is doing well since she has had obedience training before. Now we are just trying to teach her that she has to obey us even when she doesn't want to. Leo is having a harder time with it though. He doesn't understand why he has to have that collar on to go for a walk. He tries to bite the leash. When that doesn't work, he just sits down and refuses to move. I just hope they are ready for our trip to Louisiana on the 30th!
Here is Sydney trying to stand up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home