A Busy Week
It has been a very busy and exciting week for us. It started with Monday night. Sydney has been getting really excited watching us when we eat. We decided to go ahead and let her try a little cereal. As soon as we put a little on her tongue, she spit it right back out on her bib. I don't think she has lost the reflex that makes her push everything out of her mouth yet. I think we are going to try again tonight.

Tuesday was a very busy day. First we went to the mall to see Santa. Sydney got her picture taken with Santa. She looked pretty cute. Then she went to Scott Elementary with me. As usual, everyone had a fit over how much she has grown. She hadn't had a nap yet, so she showed them all just how loud she can scream when she isn't happy! Oh! and she turned over from her back to her tummy for the first time on Tuesday! Now she is driving us crazy doing it. She has forgotten how to roll back over to her back. She thinks she is pretty cute when she first rolls over (to her stomach), then she remembers that she doesn't like being on her stomach. So she starts yelling for me to turn her back over. About 5-10 seconds after I put her back on her back, I hear her grunting again because she is BACK on her stomach!


Friday was an exciting day for both Sydney and Joey. First, they had a Daddy-Daughter shopping trip that morning. I went to get my hair done and Joey took her shopping. They won't say where they went. It was weird to come home to an empty house! Then later that afternoon, Joey got a new car! Yep, he traded in his Miata. I couldn't believe it! I think I was sadder about it than he was. He traded it in for a 4 door Mazda 3. He really likes it so far. He said that it has features that he couldn't get on the Miata. Plus, he was tired of not being able to drive it every time it threatened to snow. He is loving the Sirius radio!
Well, today is our first Christmas Eve with a baby! I am so excited! Unfortunately Joey had to work today. Sydney and I are going to make cookies to put out for Santa tonight. She has a little cold right now. She has been a little Miss Crankypants so far today. Hopefully, a nap will help that!
We wish everyone a very happy holidays!

Tuesday was a very busy day. First we went to the mall to see Santa. Sydney got her picture taken with Santa. She looked pretty cute. Then she went to Scott Elementary with me. As usual, everyone had a fit over how much she has grown. She hadn't had a nap yet, so she showed them all just how loud she can scream when she isn't happy! Oh! and she turned over from her back to her tummy for the first time on Tuesday! Now she is driving us crazy doing it. She has forgotten how to roll back over to her back. She thinks she is pretty cute when she first rolls over (to her stomach), then she remembers that she doesn't like being on her stomach. So she starts yelling for me to turn her back over. About 5-10 seconds after I put her back on her back, I hear her grunting again because she is BACK on her stomach!


Friday was an exciting day for both Sydney and Joey. First, they had a Daddy-Daughter shopping trip that morning. I went to get my hair done and Joey took her shopping. They won't say where they went. It was weird to come home to an empty house! Then later that afternoon, Joey got a new car! Yep, he traded in his Miata. I couldn't believe it! I think I was sadder about it than he was. He traded it in for a 4 door Mazda 3. He really likes it so far. He said that it has features that he couldn't get on the Miata. Plus, he was tired of not being able to drive it every time it threatened to snow. He is loving the Sirius radio!
Well, today is our first Christmas Eve with a baby! I am so excited! Unfortunately Joey had to work today. Sydney and I are going to make cookies to put out for Santa tonight. She has a little cold right now. She has been a little Miss Crankypants so far today. Hopefully, a nap will help that!
We wish everyone a very happy holidays!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home