Monday, June 18, 2007

10 random things about me...

1. Even though I desparately want to have a green thumb, I tend to kill anything that I plant.
2. I constantly have to fight the feeling that because I have a degree in early childhood education, my daughter is supposed to hit all of her milestones right on target if not slightly before. Anything less reflects failure on my part.
3. I have a Scottish thistle tattooed on my right ankle even though I am in no way Scottish. (except in my heart!)
4. I like to escape the world by reading a really good book.
5. I was diagnosed by my psych professor in college as having ADD.
6. I feel that that has helped me to be a better teacher because I can understand how the kids are feeling.
7. I am addicted to watching tv.
8. Even though I hadn't eaten meat in 5 years, I craved Wendy's bacon cheeseburgers the entire time I was pregnant.
9. If I could go back in time, I would get my degree in psychology instead of education and be a forensic psychologist.
10. I still can't believe that we moved back to the south. I feel really displaced living down here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

hey man, you can always come up for a visit...

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home