my poor leo
As most of you know, I got Leo 3 weeks after I had my last miscarriage. He kind of took the place of that baby in my heart. He is still, very much, like a child to me. Yesterday, I noticed that he wasn't too active and he didn't want to eat. He also kept rubbing his face with his paw. Upon further inspection, Joey found that he has several sores on his gumline and inside his lips. We called the vet this morning and they want him to come in for treatment. They will put him to sleep, clean his teeth and then treat the sores. I'm not sure exactly how they will treat the sores. I'm very nervous about this because a good friend of ours (our Colorado Mom) has a little Yorkie that had his teeth cleaned a couple of years ago and he almost died. We had Piper's teeth cleaned a couple of times with no problems, but after Kiwi's reaction, I'm more than a little nervous. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home