Hello Again
I'm baaaack!! Sorry for my brief disappearance. Life keeps getting in the way of my blogging. (Well, life and crappy internet service.) Sydney is now 2. She is so full of energy. I am existing on coffee alone. I've lost 15 pounds chasing after her though! She is a very head-strong little girl. Unfortunately, her talking skills haven't caught up with her thinking skills. She has so much to say, but she is still struggling with being able to voice her thoughts. I spoke with her doctor about it at her 2 year old appointment. She isn't concerned with it yet. We have started working on signing again to help her communicate until her speech catches up. As a teacher, it does worry me a little that she isn't talking as clearly as other 2 year olds. My mom said that I didn't talk until 2 either though. I'm also checking into enrolling her in a gymnastics program. I'm trying to decide whether to go with a Mommy and Me class or a real gymnastics class. I just want her to be around other kids her age. She gets really bored when it is just the two of us all day long. We have been making daily trips out to town just to keep both of us sane. Well, that catches you up on our life so far. If we disappear again in the near future, it will most likely be because of the joys of living with a bored, and extremely active toddler.

1 Comments:
you should call me again and we can hash it out. learn from my mistakes/advice!
ky did her first gymnastics class without me at 2.5 and she was sooooo much more well behaved.
now, she's in a ballet class and preschool 2 days a week. she's very happy to just be with other kids, and i'm happy to have a bit of peace.
Post a Comment
<< Home