If you click on the word comment, you can leave one! I get harassed because I don't update often enough. Well, it goes both ways. I want to know who all is visiting us. Thanks for your time.
Moving?!?! How about moving back to the mitten state? Wow, long time no speak from you guys. So you're moving to Texas. Hope things are going well. Everytime I try to call Safeway, your husband is either off, or I just missed him. Sydney is such a cutie. Well, I'll talk to you later.
7 Comments:
Your Mom views this at least every other day so keep updating.
here i am too. what a surprise to see that the latest post is not your trip down south!!!
:)
Moving?!?! How about moving back to the mitten state? Wow, long time no speak from you guys. So you're moving to Texas. Hope things are going well. Everytime I try to call Safeway, your husband is either off, or I just missed him. Sydney is such a cutie. Well, I'll talk to you later.
i'd appreciate your move back to the mitten state as well. i like how i put all these comments and still no response! haha
Meagan, I emailed you... did you get it??
i emailed you back, did you get it?
:P
Yes, I did! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home