Guess what we found!
A tooth!!! I was feeding Sydney some carrots (hey, she loves them!) yesterday and she kept biting on the spoon. She usually does that, but this time I felt resistance on the spoon when I tried to pull it out of her mouth. I looked at the spoon and there were these little scrape marks on it. I tried to look in her mouth, but she wouldn't let me. I put my finger in there and there it was. (By the way, I won't be making that mistake again!!) Just the tip of it is in, but that is enough. She has been really cranky today, so I think it may be bothering her. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad... My baby is getting so big!

1 Comments:
That's what you get for putting your finger in her mouth. If she gets too cranky for you I know someone who will take her cranky and all.
Post a Comment
<< Home