Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mommy's little helper


My mommy has been very busy getting things ready to move, so I will do an update for her. I am getting so big and strong now! You should see me scooting and rolling all over the place. I love to surprise my mommy by playing hide and seek with her. She will put me on the floor, go in the other room. When she comes back, I'm usually hiding under something that I've rolled under. I think it is funny. I also have another tooth. It has been really hurting me so I've been pretty cranky lately. Daddy threatened to throw me in the big dumpster that they rented, but I know that he wouldn't really do that. They would miss me too much!!! Well, it is time for me to go eat. I'm having peaches and oatmeal for lunch. Yum!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, If they do throw you in the dumpster I'll come and get you. Be sweet. See you soon. Love Nannie

8:42 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks, Mom, but I think we will keep her. We've gotten kind of attached to her. How can you resist her old-man-comb-over hairdo.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home