35
I know that most women are uncomfortable letting other people know their age, but I'm not one of those women. Today I proudly turn 35. I have spent the last couple days thinking about the past 35 years. I am very proud of the person that I have become. I started out as country girl from a very small southern town. I have moved around quite a bit and experienced life in many different ways. When I was in my teens and early twenties, I used to think that midthirties were so old. Now I am actually here, I am perfectly content with it. In fact, I am happier being this age than I was when I was younger. I finally have gotten to the point where I kind of understand life. I spent so much of my younger years trying to be someone I really didn't know or understand. I am more sure of myself now than I ever have been before. I no longer wonder what kind of person I want to be... I recently realized that I have become that person already. I feel like I have grown so much as a woman, as a mom, as a daughter, as a sister, as an aunt, as a wife and as a friend. I haven't always been proud of the decisions I have made in my life, but each one of them have made me the person I am today. I don't think I would change any of them. So, here's to the past 35 years and hopefully 35+ years to come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home