meme from Meagan
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. grocery store cashier
2. office assistant
3. teacher
4. mommy
Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. hocus pocus
2. a time to kill
3. all harry potter movies
4. say anything
Four places I have lived:
1. monroe, la
2. washington twp, mi
3. colorado springs, co
4. tyler, tx
Four Shows I love to watch:
1. brothers and sisters
2. criminal minds
3. bones
4. the unit
Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. ft walton beach, fl
2. las vegas
3. chicago
4. disney world
Four of my favorite foods:
1. seafood
2. pasta
3. mashed potatoes
4. potato chips
Four favorite drinks:
1. sweet iced tea
2. lemonade propel
3. vanilla coke
4. coke icee
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. asleep
2. maine
3. scotland
4. anywhere but here!!!!!
1. grocery store cashier
2. office assistant
3. teacher
4. mommy
Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. hocus pocus
2. a time to kill
3. all harry potter movies
4. say anything
Four places I have lived:
1. monroe, la
2. washington twp, mi
3. colorado springs, co
4. tyler, tx
Four Shows I love to watch:
1. brothers and sisters
2. criminal minds
3. bones
4. the unit
Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. ft walton beach, fl
2. las vegas
3. chicago
4. disney world
Four of my favorite foods:
1. seafood
2. pasta
3. mashed potatoes
4. potato chips
Four favorite drinks:
1. sweet iced tea
2. lemonade propel
3. vanilla coke
4. coke icee
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. asleep
2. maine
3. scotland
4. anywhere but here!!!!!

1 Comments:
good job!
Post a Comment
<< Home