Busy, Busy, Busy
My life is officially insane. Let me see... Where do I start? Well, Joey and I busted our butts to get our house cleaned up and ready to sell. Our hard work paid off! Our house sold in 3 days. The first person who looked at it made an offer. The funny thing is that their last name is Morris and they are from Michigan. We are leaving tomorrow to look for a house there. Joey has 25 houses picked out that he wants to look at. We are only going to be there 4 days, so he is going to have to thin that list out.
Sydney can move forward now! She has been crawling backwards for a couple of weeks. The other day, I put her on the floor in my bedroom while I cleaned up the bathroom. Next thing I knew, she was playing with my feet. It was really surprising.
Wish us luck finding a house! I'll keep you updated.
Sydney can move forward now! She has been crawling backwards for a couple of weeks. The other day, I put her on the floor in my bedroom while I cleaned up the bathroom. Next thing I knew, she was playing with my feet. It was really surprising.
Wish us luck finding a house! I'll keep you updated.

1 Comments:
wow nicole, good for you guys. be sure to let us know where you end up.
Post a Comment
<< Home