Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Wow! I'm Back!

Here is the latest update in the Morris household... Sydney is still growing like a weed. She is ruling our house right now. In the past week, she has turned into a typical 2 year old. A couple of her favorite phrases are "It's mine!" and "Don't like it." She is very strong-willed, but awfully cute too. She is going through a terrible scared phase right now though. She is terrified of different sounds. Every time a truck drives by our house, she runs to me and hides her face. I'll take any suggestions as to how to deal with this. She used to LOVE to go outside to play, but now I can't even get her to go out to check the mail with me now. Since a flushing potty is also one of the sounds that terrifies her, we have temporarily given up on potty training.

Well, since we have lived in Tyler almost 2 years now... it is time to move again. We are doing something we swore we would never do again... We are moving back to Louisiana. This is one of the easiest, yet hardest move ever. We can't wait to be back with our families though. That part makes our decision so easy. The downside is that we have lived in some very beautiful places. Monroe/West Monroe can't even begin to compare. Oh well... That is what long weekends and vacations are for! I just hate the process of getting my house ready to sell again. Especially in the housing market today. Wish us luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

Nicole!!!!!

I have lost both your phone number & address, but would love to hear from you. I've been meaning to send you a picture but lost the address... :( I can't believe you're moving again. Email me or something!
thevanovers at gmail dot com

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home