sorry
Sorry for the lack of updates. A LOT has been happening. I'll start with our house. The lady buying the house has decided that she doesn't like the deck. So, she is going to tear it down regardless of what we do. We came to an agreement that we would lower the price of the house a little and she will be responsible for the deck. Yeah!!!!
Next, Wal Mart and Walgreens are in a bidding war for Joey's attention. It must be nice to feel so wanted. I say, fight away. May the company that pays more win.
Sydney is an expert crawler now. The majority of my time is now spent chasing after her, catching her, turning her around and starting all over again. We haven't done much baby-proofing this house because we will only be here for one more month. The lady buying it has all older children. It's getting pretty tiring though. Sydney's favorite toys right now are the phones, remote controls, and floor registers. Urgh! Oh, and she says Dadadadada now. She just laughs when we tell her to say Mommy. It's a little insulting. I have a few pictures to add, but I can't do them from the computer upstairs. Watch for updates. (Hopefully, I won't leave you hanging too long!)
Next, Wal Mart and Walgreens are in a bidding war for Joey's attention. It must be nice to feel so wanted. I say, fight away. May the company that pays more win.
Sydney is an expert crawler now. The majority of my time is now spent chasing after her, catching her, turning her around and starting all over again. We haven't done much baby-proofing this house because we will only be here for one more month. The lady buying it has all older children. It's getting pretty tiring though. Sydney's favorite toys right now are the phones, remote controls, and floor registers. Urgh! Oh, and she says Dadadadada now. She just laughs when we tell her to say Mommy. It's a little insulting. I have a few pictures to add, but I can't do them from the computer upstairs. Watch for updates. (Hopefully, I won't leave you hanging too long!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home